Ystwyth Veterinary Practice has its origins in the years immediately following the First World War. It was originally sited on Gray’s Inn Road in the centre of Aberystwyth town but has moved on at least three occasions. We have been at our present site since 1986.
Today we attract talented vets and nurses who tend, like many who come to the area to study or work, not to want to leave.
We feel privileged to live and work in such a fine landscape, shaped equally by its history and its farming community. We proudly take our place as custodians of animal health and welfare here in the heart of the beautiful West Wales hills.
- Our services are affordable, whilst maintaining a very high standard of the latest veterinary medical technologies.
- We are a Veterinary Nurse Training Centre and this forms part of our vision of providing opportunities for our staff to upgrade their qualifications and maintain their job satisfaction.
- We aim to provide a good working environment for our team of committed professionals.
- This translates into a friendly, approachable team who are here to serve you.
- We wish to promote the ethos of “One Health” where promotion of health and welfare of our animals plays an important role in preserving the environment and enhancing human health.